National Staff Development Council (NSDC) Process Standards http://www.learningforward.org/standards#.UOCA0KWW430
Process: one of the three organizers for its standards, 2001.
- Use disaggregated student data to determine adult learning priorities, monitor progress and help sustain continuous improvement. (Data-Driven).
- Use multiple sources of information to guide improvement and demonstrate its impact. (Evaluation).
- Prepare educators to apply research to decision making. (Research-Based).
- Uses learning strategies appropriate to the intended goal. (Design).
- Applies knowledge about human learning and change. (Learning).
- Provides educators with the knowledge and skills to collaborate. (Collaboration).